img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1
img_1

Mortgage calculator

Property values
The down payment is 40% of the price
The maximum amount of credit is 60% of the price
The terms of the loan
Interest rates (annual percentage rate)

calculations with site's calculator is an estimate and is not final

Monthly payment is: 0

Any questions?
askmore_girl

Please fill the form below and we will get in touch with you immediately

* I accept the privacy policy

Very well established restaurant located in one of the best areas – Puerto de Torrevieja
id 5461
€97 500
Mortgage registration from 3% per annum
Assistance in obtaining a residence permit
Torrevieja
id 5461
€97 500
Mortgage registration from 3% per annum
Assistance in obtaining a residence permit
Share:
Number of rooms: 1
Living space: 145.00 m2
Year of construction: 1977
With furniture
Pantry
Terrace
Balcony
Air conditioning
First beach line
Sea:
200 m
Palm Left Palm Right
did you like the object?
book it online
Book online
Only 5 steps to buy real estate remotely without your arrival
Book online
How to buy real estate remotely?
  1. You get acquainted with the real estate options and choose a suitable object. We arrange a video preview of the property for you.
  2. Once you have decided on an object, you make a reserve and the object is taken off the market.
  3. Draw up a power of attorney for a lawyer, who fully accompanies the purchase process, including opening an account and obtaining a foreigner's number.
  4. We conclude the deal at the notary without your presence - the lawyer represents your side.
  5. We reissue the contracts for the provision of utilities to you. Upon arrival in Spain you get the keys to your new home.
Learn more about remote purchase.
Seagulls
Description

We offer you this fantastic renovated and fully equipped restaurant with good client history and reviews right next to the Paseo Vista Alegra in front of the nautic club of Torrevieja. As you will realize, this 1st line restaurant includes everything in it... All the furniture, cutlery, plates, glasses, table linen. The kitchen is very functional with more than 80% of the kitchen appliances brand new and the other 20% of the kitchen appliances have been renewed and maintained.
On the outside, we can find 2 very big terraces, all with electric blinds and patio furniture.
As you will see, this restaurant is ready to open and begin your business.
The price is also exclusive... and a bargain for this type of business.
Come and get more information as soon as possible for this very well-located and dignified restaurant.

Do you want to book online tour of the facility?
learn more about remote viewing when buying a property
Location

Ask the question to the responsible manager of the chosen real estate.

And we will send you the detailed information.

Or reserve the property at the following link

* I accept the privacy policy

save on purchases
great prices from the developer
We work without intermediaries and commissions. You save on your purchase..
WARRANTY
RELIABLY PURCHASED
You purchase a home with a clean legal history and guarantees that are spelled out in the contract.
WE OFFER
"TURNKEY" REAL ESTATE
New buildings "Alegria" are fully prepared for living. You move in immediately after the purchase of housing.
SMART HOME SYSTEM
Technology and Innovation
You do not have to worry about the quality and safety of housing. New buildings are equipped with innovative climate systems, "smart home" system, waterproofing, thermal insulation, etc.
New construction homes Alegria

Alegria presents a new residential complex of business class Alegria XII, just 20 meters from the sea

Six-storey house is located near the beach of Los Locos in Torrevieja. On sale - 29 apartments (with 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms). The complex has a spacious chill out area, heated seawater pool, Finnish sauna, two-level parking.

Go to the catalog
House Palm
Presentation of Alegría

COOKIES

We use cookies, both by ourselves and by third parties, to improve our service by analyzing how our site is used. You can accept the terms and conditions of use of cookies by clicking on the "Accept cookies" button, or you can refuse of using cookies by clicking here.

Accept