Obtaining an investor visa in Spain for real estate investments:
- The amount of investment must be at least € 500,000. Additional purchase costs (taxes, notary and lawyer fees) usually amount to 11-12% of the cost. The investment can be spread over several properties with a total value of at least € 500,000.
- If you own a foreign company, you have the opportunity to make an investment through it. Mortgages may be issued in your home country or any other country outside of Spain.
- If you buy a property for a Golden Visa in Spain, the property can be sold at any time. In other words, you can sell one property and buy another in return. The main condition that you need to fulfill at the time of the extension of your residence is to present a certificate of ownership of a property worth more than €500,000.
Learn more about obtaining an investor visa - here.
If you invest in real estate in Spain and are not a resident of the country, you will have to pay the following taxes:
- So-called, income tax for non-EU residents. It is payable regardless of whether you receive rental income or not.
- IBI tax
- For waste disposal
- On luxury. Distributed selectively.
- Special tax (affects only offshore holdings).
Our company has offers for customers with returns up to 10% per annum!
We offer such variants of business plans for investments in real estate in Spain:
- Investments in secondary housing - low-cost apartments in Alicante, Valencia, Torrevieja, etc. Costa Blanca cost from € 30 000. Entrance threshold - purchase of 2 or more properties.
- Development - investments in the construction of new facilities.
- Redevelopment - reconstruction of illiquid real estate.
We assess the economic efficiency of your real estate investments in Spain.
The coast of the Valencian Community - Costa Blanca and Costa de Valencia - is one of the best places to invest in real estate abroad. Growth in the economy, tourism and foreign investment contributes to the rapid development of the region, employment and business growth, increasing demand for short and long term rentals, as well as rising housing prices.
Property prices in Madrid, Catalonia and the Balearic Islands are very high (€2794, €2251, €3064 per square meter respectively). In turn, in the Valencian Community, the average price of housing is €1389, and in Murcia - €1042 per sq.m. If we talk about provinces, for example, in the popular resort area of Costa Blanca - the coast of Alicante - the average price of housing is €1570 per sq.m., and in the province of Valencia - €1225. As for Murcia, the average price per square meter in La Manga del Mar Menor - the most popular resort of Costa Calida - € 1527 per sq.m.
Recently, the city of Torrevieja has been very popular among foreign investors, offering a very advantageous option for investment. The essence of the trick is that you buy apartments at a very low cost (there are many such offers in Torrevieja), and then rent them out at a price almost equal to that of more expensive apartments. This leads to extremely fast payback. If you have an opportunity to buy several such apartments, you may earn very good money.