Obtaining the Golden Visa in Spain, through real estate investments:
- The sum of the investments must be at least € 500,000. The additional costs of the purchase (taxes, notary and lawyer's fees) are generally 11-12% of the price of the property. The sum of the investments can be distributed in several properties, which reach a total value of at least € 500,000.
- If you are the owner of a foreign company, you have the opportunity to make investments through it. Mortgages are allowed in your home country or in any other country outside of Spain.
- In the case of buying real estate to obtain a Golden Visa in Spain, the acquired property or properties can be sold at any time. That is to say, you can sell a property and buy another in exchange. The main condition that must be met at the time of the extension of the residence, is to present a certificate of ownership of real estate worth more than € 500,000.
- Obtaining a residence permit for the whole family: long-term visas in Spain, can be issued immediately for the whole family (including de facto couples), as well as children under 18, children of legal age and parents who depend economically on the investor.
- Holders of an investor visa (Golden Visa), have no obligation to comply with the minimum period of stay in the country. That is to say, you do not have to stay in Spain 180 days or more a year.
- Nor is it necessary to become a tax resident in Spain. Initially, you obtain a visa for one year, after which you have the right to obtain a residence permit that is issued the first time for two years, and the second for 5 years.
- The Golden Visa in Spain, gives the right to move freely and remain in the Schengen area for 90 continuous days (every 180 per year).
- After 10 years of residence in Spain, investors can apply for Spanish nationality. It is recommended to stay in Spain six months before the application is submitted.
- You and your family have the right to work in Spain from the first day you receive the Golden Visa, and after 5 years, you get the right to live, work and study in any Eurozone country.
- The preparation of the documentation for the Golden Visa will not take more than 10-15 business days.
- The first year visa is issued for 365 days, the first residence permit, for 2 years, and the next one, for 5 years (if you still meet the requirement of owning real estate with a minimum value of € 500,000).
- You may be denied obtaining a Golden Visa in Spain, as a general rule, only if there are pending criminal records.
- The Golden Visa holder in Spain must visit the country at least once in the first two years, and once again in the next three years.
A Golden Visa is issued in Spain, if the investor meets a series of requirements:
- The entry and legal stay in the territory of Spain is essential;
- Age of the investor over 18 years;
- Absence of prohibition of entry to any of the Schengen countries;
- Presence of public or private health insurance policies, in force in Spain;
- Availability of sufficient financial resources to cover the expenses of personal and family life;
- The purchase of real estate must be processed through the property registration office, which certifies your property right.
If the certificate itself has not yet been issued, extracts and copies of the property registration office are accepted. If you do not have time to visit Spain, but you are ready to buy real estate, all stages of registration can be assigned to a trusted lawyer. In this case, you can process the sale transaction without coming to Spain.
Once you have purchased one or more properties, which meet the requirements of the Golden Visa program in Spain (purchase for more than € 500,000), you must apply for an investor visa for a period of one year. These documents can also be submitted by your lawyer in Spain.
To obtain a residence permit in Spain, you must visit the country at least once. These documents can also be submitted by your lawyer in Spain.
After the first year, as long as the investment threshold is maintained (having a property or several properties worth more than € 500,000), holders of a Golden Visa in Spain can apply for a two-year residence permit. This residence permit can be extended.
In order to do this, you must at least enter in Spanish territory once in the last 12 months (there are no restrictions on the length of stay). You can continue to be a taxpayer in your home country. The granting of a residence permit is made by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Spain, and applications will be considered within 20 business days from the date of submission. If during this time, you do not receive a response, your request is automatically accepted.
Spanish nationality is granted to foreign citizens, after 10 years of residence in Spain. In order to obtain Spanish nationality, you must reject the nationality of other countries, and pass the knowledge exams of the Spanish language, history and culture.
In order to obtain a Golden Visa in Spain, you must buy one or more properties with a total value of at least € 500,000. That is to say, you can buy one or several properties as long as they exceed a total of € 500,000. It can be housing, commercial and industrial premises, land, ruined buildings, etc.
Own funds must be legal and their sources transparent. For the amount that exceeds the investment threshold, a mortgage loan can be issued.
A residence permit in Spain opens up many doors and expands your opportunities. A European residence permit allows you not only to lead a comfortable life, but also guarantees broad prospects for education, business development and the establishment of new business contacts.
When applying for a Golden Visa in Spain, through the company “Alegría”, our lawyer will help you prepare all the necessary documents.
The company “Alegría” offers the following services when buying real estate with the aim of obtaining a Golden Visa in Spain:
- Accommodation for the whole family in a 4-star hotel (up to 10 days).
- Transfer from the airport.
- Professional assistance at all stages of the process of buying and selling the property in Spain (you have at your disposal: a lawyer, a real estate agent, an accountant, and other specialists).
If the purchase of the properties was made through "Alegria", the investor will receive a full refund, for the cost of the accommodation at the hotel. Also, we will help you to know the local infrastructure and public institutions and public bodies, as well as other sites that may interest you (schools, universities, golf clubs, banks, beaches, shopping centers, etc.).
Making a deposit of 10% of the value of the property, guarantees your right to make the purchase of the chosen property. “Alegría”, offers real estate that meets the requirements for obtaining a Golden Visa in Spain.
“Alegría” is a leading promoter on the Costa Blanca. We offer real estate in the luxury residential complexes of “Alegría”. These are new build projects in Benidorm, Torrevieja, Alicante, Pilar de la Horadada, Calpe, Denia, Altea, Jávea, Guardamar del Segura, Orihuela Costa, Orihuela, Polop, Finestrat, Villajoyosa, and other cities of the Costa Blanca.
Contact us now, and learn more about the “Alegría” construction projects, in order to obtain a Golden Visa in Spain.